Words that Don't Exist - But Should!!
by Reese Bucher, OAOC; via Tulsa (OK) Newsletter
- Possessing the ability to turn the bathtub faucet on and off with your toes.
- To sterilize a piece of candy you dropped on the floor by blowing on it to remove the germs.
- The actions of two people maneuvering for one armrest in a movie theater.
- The small line of debris that refuses to be swept onto the dust pan and keeps backing a person across the room until he finally gives up and sweeps it under the rug.
- The waiter at a fancy restaurant whose sole purpose seems to be to walk around and ask the diners if they want ground pepper.
- The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting who you were calling as the other party is about to answer.
- The moist residue left on a window after a dog presses its nose to it.